Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Hot Dog With Your Pizza?

When I used to turn my nose up at a food when I was a child, my father liked to break the food down into separate parts and, after pointing out that I liked the separate parts, would conclude I should like the combination. For example, I like vinegar (love it on french fries) and I like cabbage (always have cabbage salad with baked beans) therefore I should like sauerkraut which I dislike. This image reminded me of those conversations.


http://m.static.newsvine.com/servista/imagesizer?file=vidya-raoF181B33C-11A5-2B34-7C44-270BB87D8F01.jpg&width=500While I love pizza and hot dogs, this combo does nothing for me. At this point, you have to go to a Pizza Hut in England to buy it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, can we say unhealthy to say the least and why does the United States have an obesity epidemic?

    ReplyDelete